Polaris General 1000 : 2016+
Why We Build It:
We've taken traditional and made it EXCEPTIONAL. Here, we know lifts. With years of engineering and design work under our belts, we deliver the most innovative and best performing kits on the market. When you want a kit that performs time and time again, measures true to size, and withstands whatever torture you can throw at it, you want this kit.
This Polaris General Kit is adjustable from 7” to 10” to give you extreme lift that allows you to climb steeper hills and hit massive jumps for the most outrageous work or play. Engineered with extreme performance in mind, this lift kit’s Front A-Arms are constructed of super strong 1” DOM steel tubing and come with a lifetime warranty. A-Arms are forward offset creating a longer wheel base making room for monster tires. The toe is fully adjustable with the included Z bend heavy duty tie rods.
The Rear A-Arms are a real eye-catcher. Made of 1-1/4” DOM steel tubing in a unique, reinforced design that’s beyond tough. The heavy-duty rear arms are high clearance, fully adjustable and include a 2" rear offset for a longer wheel bases. (If running stock wheels you will need one inch wheel spacers.) The Pivot Joints offer full caster and camber adjustability. Simple threaded style allows you to quickly and easily adjust the settings to fit your personal style.
Several color options available to match your General- black, red, orange, white aluminum, and neon yellow. The perfect upgrade to support your riding habit!
- Run up to 36" tires
- 13.5" front & 12.25" rear increased track width
- 4 Heavy Duty Rhino Brand Axles included
- Fully adjustable camber and caster with front and rear pivot blocks
- Adjustable toe using included Z-bend heavy duty tie rods
- Reinforced metal rear A-Arms with pivot joints
- Constructed of 1” & 1-1/4” DOM steel tubing
- Both Remote Reservoir and Piggyback Style Shocks available - Purchase with your lift kit and save $99.95!
- Extended brake lines included
- Easy to install; attaches to factory General locations
- Does not include ball joints
|Max Tire Size
* Measurements from www.Polaris.com listing for 2016 General 1000
NOTE: If running stock wheels or 12" wheels you will need 1" wheel spacers.