- Made from 1/4" tinted Makrolon® material
- Easy to install
- Keeps out debris, sun, and rain
- Tinted to keep you cool without blocking out the light
- Includes foam gaskets to eliminate rattle
- Click here to view installation instructions
Why We Make It:
We want protection from the elements without feeling like we’re in a cave. That’s why we made our Tinted Roof for the Polaris General 4 1000. This 1/4” heavy-duty Makrolon will not only protect you from rain, snow, and your buddy’s dirt falling on your head; but it will also keep the sun from baking you out on the trail without compromising your overhead view. This roof features a two-panel design that will look great on your machine, foam gaskets to keep it quiet while you’re tearing through the trail, and rubber seals to keep water from seeping in. Includes all hardware and instructions for an easy installation that will get you riding again in no time!