DENALI Standard UTV Plow Blade
The DENALI Standard UTV Plow by MotoAlliance is made to handle the toughest conditions including sand, snow, and ice. The "Easy-Connect" design created by the MotoAlliance engineers will make attaching and detaching your plow an extremely easy process. This Center Mounted plow disperses the force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV preventing damage to the front end or other vehicle parts from sudden impact.
FYI - Can Am Defender Plow Mount MA11748 out of stock until approximately March 11, 2019
Must have a mounted Winch in order to use this system
Please Note that winch mounts manufactured by Warn & KFI for the Honda Pioneer 700 & 1000 are not compatible with the Denali Plow Mount.
The Denali Standard Plow Includes:
DENALI UTV Plow Push Tubes
- Plow Blade (19 inches scoop) and leading horizontal supports are formed from a single piece of 11 gauge steel
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full height of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65° attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Two (2), Replaceable 7gauge steel wear bars included with every kit
- Height and angle adjustable skid feet included
- 3 Year Warranty
Fully compatible with Standard Plow Systems.
- Impact Resistant Reinforced Pivot Assembly - 2 additional support bars for maximum durability & strength
- Turn system allows you to easily position your plow in 5 different angles - 0, 12.5°, 25°
- Simple detachment system with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
- Quick Release Pins included
- Extended Push Tubes are designed to be used with SxS/UTVs that have tracks
DENALI UTV Plow Roller
The DENALI Plow Roller is ready for snow! Designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, thus extending the life of your plow lift system.
- For use with either a steel or synthetic cable
- Drop in replacement for standard or wide spool fairleads
- standard spool bolt pattern: 3" x 4 7/8"
- wide spool bolt pattern: 3" x 6.67"
- Constructed of black powder coated 7 gauge steel
- Two (2) roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles
- Includes hardware and instructions
- Save your longer winch cable for recovery purposes and add a KFI Plow strap.
DENALI Rubber Flap Kit
Our Denali Rubber Flap Kit prevents snow from flying over the blade and works with Denali UTV Standard Plow Systems.
- Upgraded (stiffer) rubber flap
- Specific to the blade size of 66" or 72"
- Rubber Flap 66" or 72"
- Metal Hold Down Bar 66" or 72"
- Installation Hardware
DENALI Plow Markers
Our Commercial Grade Plow Markers are necessary for seeing the edge of your blades.
- Stainless steel base
- Flexible to -50° F
- Highly visible orange color
- Includes hardware
DENALI Standard UTV Plow Mount
Our DENALI Standard Series UTV Plow Mounts by MotoAlliance are made from 100% laser cut 1/4" steel. The custom slotted holes allow your blade to hug the ground while the overall design of the side walls are formed from the body which maximizes the strength of the mount. All other components of the plow mount are then welded together to create one impact resistant mount.
Add-On DENALI UTV Snow Plow Hydro-Turn
Our DENALI Professional Series UTV Snow Plow Hydro-Turn System makes quick work of turning snow plow blades and holds fast when hitting even the biggest snow banks. It allows you to turn your snow plow side to side hydraulically without getting off your machine.
- Top of the line Parker hydraulics system with built in relief valve overload protection
- Hydraulic system is completely sealed for life, no need to purchase hydraulic fluid, bleed lines, maintain a reservoir level or change the fluid; no chance of leaks!
- Change the blade angle while driving; full radius turn in just 5 seconds!
- Heavy duty chrome plated 3/4" cylinder shafts
- Two bolt installation of hydraulic cylinder and pump
- No modifications necessary - bolts directly to the Denali Pro Series UTV Plow Push Tubes
- Wire harness utilizes weatherproof connectors
- Backwards compatible with manual turning system
- Overload protection at 4,000lbs of extension force and 3,500lbs of retraction force
- SKU: HYPro
- Includes 3 year Warranty
- Pre-assembled hydraulics package
- Mounting Brackets
- Wiring Harness
- Rocker Switch
- Installation Instructions
Optional UTV Plow/Winch Mount 2" Receiver upgrade
- Integrated standard spool (3″ by 4.875″) winch mount
- Will not accept wide spool winches
- 8″ of adjustments
- 1/4″ 100% laser cut steel
- Black, industrial powder coat finish
- Includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions