Bigger. Badder. BOLDER. Take your General to the edge with High Lifter’s 7" Big Lift Kit. Increase your ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in most any terrain. Our engineers and staff have spent over 20 years perfecting the ultimate lift kit. The product? The Big Lift Kit is even easier to install with a bolt-on application that consistently measures truer over competitors' products.
Each Big Lift Kit comes with four Outlaw RCV Axles that are custom tuned for use with the 7” High Lifter Lift Kit. The Outlaw RCV Axles are proudly built and assembled in the USA by High Lifter and manufactured by RCV Performance, the makers of high performance drive line products.
- The Outlaw RCV uses the RCV Performance's patented cage
- Sliding bars on both ends for increased angle capability
- Bars, housings, cages, and races made of high strength alloy steel
- Well established and proven design
This 7" Lift Kit package includes the following components:
- Heavy duty, laser cut front and rear upper lift/shock relocation brackets
- Four custom heavy duty Max Clearance Control Arms crafted from 1 1/4"x.120 wall DOM tubing
- Heavy duty support gussets and shock mounts
- Eight heavy duty Max Clearance Control Arms
- Front and rear custom High Lifter springs
- Four Outlaw RCV Axles
- Custom tie rod set up
- Custom rear brake line kit
- All required hardware and brackets
Does NOT fit 2016 RZR 900 S Base model (non-EPS) with the FOX Mono Shocks.
General 1000 - Factory Bushings will NOT work with BIG LIFT, you must purchase Bushing Kits BK-HLP-1 (Front) and BK-HL-P-2 (Rear). The installation of the Big Lift on the General requires the removal of the factory sway bar on the front.
General with Standard Shocks without reservoir, flip the shock to work with upper lift brackets and lower control arms.
General with Fox Style or reservoir shocks, proceed with installation as laid out in the instructions.
NOTE: All Outlaw RCV Axles MUST be registered with High Lifter within 30 days of purchase for warranty to be valid. Customer must register the Outlaw RCV Axles by sending the completed axle warranty registration card included in each axle box, along with a copy of the original sales receipt to High Lifter.
*Item is power coated upon order. Please allow up to 5 days to ship.