EURO Tail-Light Turn Signal Kit for Polaris General 1000 (2 and 4 seat models).
Our Plug-and-Play kits make it easy to add turn signals to your machine for street use! Our "EU Tail-Light" Turn Signal Kit uses POLARIS European Tail-Lights to change the look of your General. The Euro Tail Lights have a clear center area with red LEDs for running and stop functions and amber LEDs for turn indicator function.
- Plugs into factory wiring harness and connectors- no cutting or splicing of wires
- Uses Polaris tail-lights as rear turn signals with amber LEDs- no drilling or adding additional lights to the rear of your General
- Factory replacement tail-light
- Bright LED amber lights for the front of your General (two on each side for better visibility)
- Lighted Rocker Control Switch flashes to indicate direction- no old-school turn stalk to get in your way
- Hand-made Wire Harness made specifically for the General
- Weather-sealed wire connectors, cross-linked wire, soldered and heat shrink as required
- All wire harnesses with OEM connectors for tail light conversion are included
- OEM Polaris European tail-lights included
- Carling brand control switch
- Dustproof and waterproof control module
*Note: This kit requires removal of bed to replace OEM tail-light harness and tail-lights. This is easily accomplished with detailed instructions included in our kit.