Synthetic fiber rope has a higher breaking strength than that of steel cable and it is lighter. It won't bind up or develop those sharp frays that give nasty slivers.
- 4,900 lbs.(2.2t) MBS
- 3/16" x 50' long
- High strength SK75 Dyneema
- Heavy duty nylon eye guard
- Very low stretch
- Replace your old cable in 15 minutes or less
- No kinks, curls, rust, or splinters
- Safe and easy to handle
- Floats in water
- Perfect for all your PLOW winching needs
- Terminal end connection - For later model winches these ends can be cut off
- Includes sliding 5' protective sheath to protect against rough or sharp surfaces
- Comes with woven metal eye hole for any hooking system
- Perfect for all of your winching needs
NOTE: It is recommended that if you are replacing a metal cable winch line that you purchase a new roller fairlead or aluminum hawse fairlead. This will eliminate possible damage to your new synthetic cable from metal burrs that were produced from your metal cable line. It is also recommended that you remove all burrs from your cable spindle before assembly.